Thursday, November 8, 2012

Advice To Baruch College

 Since i have been in Baruch College, the new media department have been mainly improved. It allows people to have access to most of the websites, swiping the ID card to print documents instead of entering the name and password. Also, as log-in in the computer with a username and password to protect your private information.
New Media have been use by each students , and more the new media is interacted by people , more people consume less time and it is more efficient for them. For example, reaching professors by emails, sending questions about midterm if a student miss the office hours.I think there is a reasonable access to New Media to students. However, Baruch College can improve more by giving an easier way to students to take classes or have more access to communicate to their professors or classmates.

Since  I am in Baruch , I am not usually with the same people on all of my classes. Each semester , you are with different students that you don't know.I think Baruch should be able to fix this problem. I think it is important that students have a friendship with their students and not only seeing them for few hours a week. I believe that people we meet in college can be helpful for the future, as for our careers. I advise Baruch College to require all the students to invite a program with all the students that are enrolled on the class in order to share all the information.
For example, Baruch should install a program that oblige each student to put their basic personal information in order to keep in touch from the beginning of the semester with other students.
I think it will help students to keep in touch with others and shares ideas, interests...

No comments:

Post a Comment