Thursday, September 13, 2012

Social Networking: A purposeful loss of privacy

In my paper for Principles of Media Class, I chose to talk about the Social Networking and the purposeful loss of  Privacy. The reason i pick this topic is because today the social networking, such as the most popular Facebook have been an attempted to know more about people life by uploading pictures.. In my project, I want to explore more about  the disadvantages  and how this can affect people life. The social networks has also the advantages as keeping touch with people that we didn't see from long time.. But the main problem is that people become aware of your private life and it can influence a bad behavior of people.I want also to talk about some cases who had a bad experience because of the social networking system.

No comments:

Post a Comment