Thursday, October 25, 2012

New Media and Creativity

In this past 10 years, Technology enable and encourage people to use more than 3 times a day , a new media tool.The New Media allows people to get information and allow people to have different ways to communicate. Such as Socials Networks, websites,downloading movies and musics and have a quicker and reachable information. Besides the New Media machines and innovation , people can also create things with no limit as music, videos, Mash ups and other. Though the New Media, the computer let me to do a snapshots of an avatar who represents me in a virtual world ( hotel). Though Internet and with the help of the website habbo.com, I was able to create an avatar with a name of 'aqualaurat48' which represent me in a 3d second life. I could also create what I want to wear, my room and also I can choose a costume for Halloween.Virtual World enable and encourage creativity on the part of this members, where I can make friends or invite some friends in my room. The Digital technology allows me as well to create an animal to have in my room . You can live a New Life though the Internet world.





No comments:

Post a Comment